Customer Service /Technical support with over 10 years of experience providing support for various computer, systems and office equipment. Experienced Quality Control Analyst with demonstrated track record of improving products and procedures with hands-on inspections, testing methods and data analysis. Disciplined professional with a systematic approach.
Positive and upbeat Customer Service Specialist bringing 15 years of customer-facing experience in fast-paced settings. Highly adaptable to addressing diverse customer needs. Proven history of building trust with customers to promote satisfaction, resolve concerns and maintain long-term loyalty.
Personable and dedicated Customer Service Representative with extensive experience in various industry. Solid team player with upbeat, positive attitude and proven skills in establishing rapport with clients. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Specialize in quality, speed and process optimization. Articulate, enthusiastic and results-oriented with demonstrated passion for building relationships, cultivating partnerships and growing businesses.
24/7 service of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from
client's customers and/or client account representatives for assistance with items such as:
– a vehicle that won't start
– flat tire(s)
– keys locked inside a car
– vehicle out of gas
– vehicle in an accident
• Place outbound calls to list of client's service providers to secure appropriate towing
assistance to resolve the customer's needs
• Possible outbound calls to client, client's customers and/or client account representatives
for status and clarification purposes.
• Transfer inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support
departments or client account representatives
• Outbound coordination to client's service providers & possible follow up calls for
clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services
• Probe to identify the need of the customer based on vehicle inoperable situation
• Identify the customer's location using Google Maps and other client tools
• Provide policy coverage details based on the specific client program
• Secure a Service Provider to assist the customer, based on the parameters of the policy's
• Inbound phone and video customer
service/technical support. Handle technical support
questions via phone, with video capability.
• Research, analyze and determine an appropriate
course of action for TurboTax customers.
• Interact with customers via phone focusing on
software navigation questions as well as assisting
customer with locating prior years' returns and
• Serve as ambassador for the Intuit brand; take a
caring and empathetic approach to customer
interactions and/or escalation to a higher level of
• Document all issues, resolution and follow up
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: