Multi-talented employee with five + years of experience driving recruitment strategies for multiple companies. Exceptional business acumen, office management skills and relationship-building abilities. Decisive and hardworking with active listening and clear communication strengths. I have a strong working relationship within the first responder and emergency management community, including both the fire department and law enforcement.
Officer of the year-2012
Officer of the month-May, 2006; Jan, 2012
• Responsible for executing aseptic processing in a class 100 clean room environment adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) within the fill/finish media operation.
• Health and Safety Committee Member. Ensures the site adheres to all applicable OSHA safety compliance measures, to include applicable regulations, laws, and policies, and reviews current standards for possible revisions.
• Certified trainer that assists with the training of new and incumbent coworkers and the development of their employment based goals to ensure they reflect industry best practices.
• Complete documentation concurrently with completion of manufacturing processes. • Responsible for reviewing SOPs, MBRs(Master Batch Records) and other QA(Quality Assurance) forms for revision; Revise SOPs, Batch Records or other documentation as needed.
• Coordinates with risk management on both hazard and safety inspections to determine and ensure they conform to current safety and health standards based on OSHA and FDA standards.
• Ensured that the branch complied with OSHA standards and maintained required documentation.
• Assisted in the investigation of vehicle accidents and incidents regarding company property to identify their root causes and to work with Risk Management to determine preventative measures.
• Conducted training and orientation to new and incumbent employees on industry best practices.
• Maintained knowledge of both new and updated OSHA and DOT regulations, so that changes could be incorporated as necessary.
• Served as an Assistant Branch Manager of a flagship Truck Rental location, which consistently met aggressive operational and sales metrics through defined standard operating procedures(SOP's).
• Responsible to conduct routine safety and hazard inspections on all vehicles on a daily basis, as well as follow up on monthly audits by Risk Management to ensure all applicable safety and health standards were adhered to.
• Implemented operational improvements to reduce branch overhead by using well developed problem-solving, decision-making, oral and written communication skills to enact positive changes.
• Planned and coordinated risk mitigation strategies to protect company assets, and identified opportunities to improve and optimize current operations.
• Maintained a working knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and Maryland Occupational Safety and Health(MOSH) standards, as well as other industry standards and laws to ensure compliance with Federal, State, and local governmental laws.
• Plans and directs all functions of the company to make sure all essential job duties are performed accurately, and safely.
• Conduct interviews of potential candidates for positions within the company, including their personal references, and employment references, to determine eligibility.
• Established and integrated the functional strategies of the company utilizing business expertise to reach financial and operational goals and objectives.
• Act as conflict resolution expert during customer complaints, conducting interviews of all parties involved to obtain information that will result in a summary of findings.
• Established and updated as necessary, company operating procedures and communicated them both verbal, and written, so that employees follow proper safety and health requirements.
• Acted as the primary officer in the investigation of vehicle and personal accidents and incidents to identify the root cause, and assist in using said trends to enact preventative measures.
• Maintained a list of required records, reports and statistics for my reporting area to further enhance the safety of citizens. • Assisted with county officials on both safety and hazard inspections, both routine and follow-up as necessary, to ensure businesses conform to applicable safety and health standards. • Maintained a working knowledge of new and updated regulations, standards and guidelines in the form of Standard Operating Procedures(SOP's), Occupational Safety and Health Administration(OSHA) standards, and applicable state laws, and assists with incorporating changes as necessary.
• Communicated updated regulations and Standard Operating Procedures(SOP's) so that employees, including fellow officers, would follow proper safety and health requirements.
• Inform citizens of community services and recommend options to facilitate long-term problem resolution.
• Analyze information as responding officer on criminal calls, prepares relevant reports to pass the information gathered on to the assigned investigator, assist investigator in case preparation and act as a criminal investigator for the department as required.
• Acted as a field training officer for probational police officers, where I identified strengths and weakness, which resulted in the recommendation of continued employability, including remedial training, or termination.
• Conducted comprehensive investigations into potential criminal behavior, where a summary report was written for potential follow up.
• Analyzed available police reports, criminal history, driving records, and other available documents, to make informed decisions on a correct plan of action.
• Currently completed 41 FEMA independent study courses.
Job Titles Held: