• Well grounded and accomplished leader with over 15 years of Leadership and Management experience, 10+ years in training and development management, 3+ years of experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
• Experienced Assistant Branch Manager with 3+ years experience in Team-Building, Sales Development, as well as Customer Service.
• Results driven problem solver with superior skills working in both team based and independent capacities, able to deliver outstanding results.
• Dynamic communicator, who uses public speaking skills to motivate, and achieve improvement in associates.
• Logistics professional, with oversight of a 90+ fleet, while responsible for employee training and development, compliance of quality control policies, and delivering results.
• Responsible for executing aseptic processing in a class 100 clean room environment adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) within the fill/finish media operation.
• Health and Safety Committee Member. Ensures the site adheres to all applicable safety measures, and reviews current standards for possible revisions.
• Complete documentation concurrently with completion of manufacturing processes.
• Responsible for reviewing SOPs, MBRs and other QA forms for revision; Revise SOPs, Batch Records or other documentation as needed.
• Responsible for performing personal and environmental monitoring.
• Certified trainer. Responsible for qualifying employees in various job specific requirements.
• Serves as an Assistant Branch Manager of a flagship Truck Rental location, with over $7 million of vehicle inventory, which consistently met aggressive operational and sales metrics.
• Achieved yearly fleet growth of over 100% due to strong business to business relationships and aggressive marketing leadership.
• Achieved superior corporate benchmark results through exceptional customer service, highly engaged employee development, and increased revenue.
• Implemented operational improvements to increase efficiency and reduce labor costs, which resulted in improved net profit of over $175/vehicle.
• Planned and coordinated risk mitigation strategies to protect company assets, and identified opportunities to improve and optimize current operations.
• Created and sustained a safe, high-quality and professional environment in an expanding business, by developing safety programs, and compliance with OSHA regulations.
• Monitored business trend forecasts and adjusted budgets and operational plans to maximize growth and productivity, resulting in positive monthly profit of over 20%.
• Developed clear mission, vision and culture for company as foundation for growth,
branding and development of employees through mentoring and training.
• Responsible for maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all statutory requirements and regulations.
• Training, mentoring and developing new and junior officers as a Field Training Officer on correct procedures by evaluating and recording their performance objectives, to maximize efficiency and productivity, and protect public trust.
• Took command decisions and developed frontline policies, which increased crime reducing productivity in my patrol area by over 25%.
• Proactively drove performance improvement by communicating with senior leadership to plan and implement new initiatives aimed at protecting the public, resulting in being within the top 5% officers as measured by productivity.
• Aggressive problem solver, leading over 175 criminal investigations per year with special emphasis in personal and statutory cases.
• Leading investigator to criminal court cases and hearings by providing testimony under oath. Achieved a high conviction rate.
Officer of the Year(2012)
Officer of the Month(January, 2012)
Officer of the Month(May, 2006)
Fire Police (2019)
DOT (Department of Transportation) Medical Exam and Commercial Motor Vehicle Certification (Expires 2021)
Lean Six Sigma, White Belt Certified (2020)
Project Management Essential Certified (2020)
Job Titles Held: