Applied 10 years of expert technical experience with Distributed Common Ground System-Army (DCGS-A) as an All Source Intelligence Analyst (35F10) n the United States Army.
Strong analytical skills
Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB) Instruction
Strong collaborative skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Optimizing and performance tuning
Capacity and scalability planning
DCGS-A, Excel, PowerPoint, JPAS, Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OSX, VMWare,Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OSX
Instructor/Writer (35F38)06/2014 to 06/2017Company NameCity, State
- Provided 35F10 instruction in support of training missions and in accordance with (IAW) Tactic Techniques and Procedures (TTP's) developed for the Contemporary Operating Environment (COE).
- Trained junior intelligence analysts on the employment of current DCGS-A software.
- Developed application framework that served as the cornerstone for a highly successful thin-client military web applications strategy.
- Responsible for improving courseware of the Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield 1 for the 35F10 course.
- Provided instruction to 180 initial entry intelligence analysts with a 95 percent graduation rate.
Intelligence Analyst/Targeting Analyst (35F30)01/2007 to 06/2014Company NameCity, State
- 10 years of expert technical experience and application DCGS-A.
- Maintain 36 months of operational experience in Afghanistan, while serving as a Targeting Analyst, All-Source Senior Analyst for Combined Joint Task Force (CJTF) - 101, CJ2.
- Developed 1,500 DCGS-A related products for the command and staff of CJTF-101 and federal intelligence agencies.
- Mission-driven Intelligence Analyst with over ten years of experience and expertise in conducting all-source intelligence analysis to directly support more than 2,500 military personnel and government employees.
- Proven record of applying advanced intelligence analytic skills to identify, assess, interpret, and report potential threats.
- Collaborated with inter-agency Department of Defense personnel in high-pressure situations while under tight deadlines to brief military-political leadership, national military strategy, strategic doctrine, and regional relations.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science: Sports and Health ScienceAmerican Military University
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
How this resume score could be improved?
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
American Military University
Job Titles Held:
Intelligence Analyst/Targeting Analyst (35F30)
Bachelor of Science : Sports and Health Science
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].