Leader with a winning attitude and desire to deliver a exceptional and innovative experience. Focused on setting high expectations and raising service standards
- Efficiently operated three high volume F&B Outlets with a combined of 34 restaurant professionals at Hyatt regency Greenwich
- Became a Hyatt's Innovation Lab core member and successfully leaded Hyatt regency Greenwich innovation lab team.
- Was able to maintain corporate forecast for beverage cost of 15.4% in 2012 compare to 17.3% on 2011 at Hyatt regency Greenwich.
- Achieved average score of 4.17 out of 5 on Gallop Q12 Employee Engagement Survey compare to 3.68 on 2011 at Hyatt regency Greenwich.
- Improved Medallia guests satisfaction survey score on overall F&B experience from 71% on 2011 to 82% on 2012 at Hyatt regency Greenwich.
- Increased Large party revenue at the restaurant by 4% compare to previous year at Hyatt regency Greenwich.
- Successfully ran a 2 weeks long Thai Food Festival to increase public relation at Hotel Shangrila, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Conducted daily pre-shift and weekly departmental meetings to ensure organizational efficiency.
- Continually monitored restaurant and took appropriate action to ensure
food quality and service standards were consistently met.
- Developed and maintained exceptional customer service standards.
- Scheduled and directed staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity.
- Carefully prepared weekly payroll to keep up with projected revenue for the week.
- Optimized profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs on a daily basis.
- Efficiently resolved problems or concerns to the satisfaction of all involved parties.
- Counseled and disciplined staff when necessary.
- Performed restaurant walk-throughs to gauge timeliness and excellent service quality.
- Exhibited thorough knowledge of foods, beverages, supervisory duties, service techniques, and guest interactions.
- Ensured proper cleanliness was maintained in all areas of the bar and front of house.
- Consistently maintained high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food and beverage products to ensure quality.
- Performed checkouts of servers and bartenders to ensure that all tickets were accounted for.
-Regularly updated computer systems with new pricing and daily food specials.
- Minimized loss and misuse of equipment by setting up a par and performed equipment inventory in regular basis.
- Performed day to day operation of Restaurant and Banquets.
- organized service training to all Food & Beverage associate to ensure quality service is provided.
- Maintained par level and inventory to ensure to have products available to run the operation.
- organized different theme parties and food festivals to increase public relation.
- conducted a meeting with travel agencies in regular basis to increase foreign travelers business.
- performed complete table service by taking order, serving food, bussing and cleaning tables.
- Worked as Bartender, bar back and cocktail server.
- Shadowed Restaurant manager to learn managerial work at the restaurant.
- Minor in Accounting
- Minor in International business.
- Coursework in Business, Restaurant and Hotel Management
- Minor in Political Science.
- Minor in Cultural Study.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: