Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Lead Bartender who is intimately familiar with the local and state health codes. Adept at maintaining a busy bar delivering a variety of excellent drinks and keeping a staff happy and working efficiently. Specializes in theme bars and busy bars.
- Proficient in over 100 drink recipes
- Fluent in all local and state health codes
- Extremely strong managerial skills
- Great team player
- Experience with hiring and firing staff
- Able to work any position in a bar when needed
- Strong inventory skills
- Responsible for making sure that the bar was clean throughout the night and that service was at an optimum level.
- Responsible for handling customers who should not be served anymore and issues with fake identifications.
- Responsible for making sure that the inventory of alcohol was always up to date and accurate.
- Responsible for hiring and firing all bar and wait staff.
- Responsible for making sure that all bartenders and wait staff maintained the establishment’s high level of customer service.
- Responsible for maintaining alcohol inventory levels and keeping an eye on inventory needs throughout the night.
- Responsible for maintaining high level of customer service throughout the night.
- Responsible for making sure that all cash register drawers were satisfied by the time the night was over.
- Responsible for alcohol inventory throughout the week and each night.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Lead Bartender job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Lead Bartender resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.