Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Energetic adaptable general manager with 11+ years experience in all aspects of hotel and operations management within the hospitality industry. Exceptional interpersonal skills combined with proven ability to drive profitability manage and nurture talent deliver sales growth form strategic partnerships and successfully implement challenging projects. Outstanding leader with distinguished team-building skills and excellent conflict resolution abilities as well as a strong work ethic and great sense of humor.
- Help launch new food court concept and culinary operations programs in conjunction with marketing division and culinary team
- Control costs and expenditures through detailed analysis of appropriate purchasing and inventory
- Recruit hire train and mentor staff developing skills and customer service excellence
- Supervise 45 employees providing all coaching mentorship and performance evaluations
- Annual revenue of $3 million serving over 3000 customers per day
- Ensured compliance with prescribed standards in the areas of guest relations labor costs paper costs restaurant safety and sanitation
- Placed food orders in accordance with established inventory levels and budgets
- Presented all specials promotions and marketing plans according to company procedures
- Prepared and maintained personnel records team member schedules financial and administrative reports
- Supervised crew and shift leader maintaining the highest standards in quality service and cleanliness with a constant focus on profitability
- Assumed responsibility for cash for all shifts including bank deposits and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly adhered to
- Membership: National Association of Catering Executives (NACE)
- Attended Industry Trends and Creative Menu Development Seminar (5 days) at the Culinary Institute of America
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Assistant Restaurant Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Assistant Restaurant Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.