Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Friendly and courteous Banquet Server with nine years of experience in catering and banquet environments. Talented in creating a warm, friendly, and welcoming atmosphere for guests and coworkers. Bringing enthusiasm, dedication, and an exceptional work ethic.
- Skillfully anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Consistently adhere to quality expectations and standards.
- Accurately record orders and partner with server and kitchen team members to serve food and beverages that exceed guests’ expectations.
- Routinely clean table linens, table settings, glassware, windowsills, carpets, counters, floors, storage areas, and service refrigerators.
- Promptly served all food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
- Answered questions about food options and made recommendations when requested.
- Effectively communicated with kitchen staff regarding customer allergies, dietary needs, and other special requests.
- Regularly checked on guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverage.
- Helped set up banquets for diverse community and fundraising events.
- Ensured all guest equipment was assembled and arranged correctly.
- Monitored temporary help and corrected mistakes.
- Fielded special food requests and relayed them to kitchen.
- Delivered courses and refilled drinks promptly.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Banquet Server job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Banquet Server resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.