Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly efficient and customer-oriented Food And Beverage Manager with 8 years of experience in food and hospitality environments. Adept communicator with team leading and development skills. Forward-thinking multi-tasker able to analyze situations and costs and successfully determine profitable outcomes.
- Control payroll and equipment costs through efficient allocation of department budget.
- Oversee inventory management and requisition of materials and goods.
- Manage and direct kitchen and serving staff of 63, including weekly scheduling of shifts and facility stations.
- Conducted departmental meetings pre-shift and prior to events to communicate pertinent changes and direct staff accordingly.
- Promoted hotel accommodations and facilities through regularly interacting with guests.
- Held direct accountability for overall set-up, break-down, cleaning, and food and beverage presentation and specifications for all company events.
- Promoted to Food And Beverage Manager after 2 successful and accomplished years as Food And Beverage Assistant.
- Reviewed banquet event orders to determine staffing and food quantity.
- Interviewed, selected, trained, and guided new Food And Beverage Department staff.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Food And Beverage Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Food And Beverage Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.