Ethical Customer Service representative talented at processing high volumes of error-free transactions and meeting departmental goals. Offering 5 years of experience in quickly resolving customer issues and maximizing customer retention opportunities. Proficient in managing conversational flow and diffusing difficult customer situations. Punctual, and responsible concerning work and scheduling. Additionally possesses technical experience from higher education.
- High Honors student throughout high school (student athlete)
- Trusted at assigned position by all past employers
- Volunteer work for Norristown New Life with children
- Co-Founded creative brand with friends that work to create media entertainment and merchandise
- Upholds music engineering career on side
- Dean's List and perfect GPA in college thus far
Recipient of multiple educational scholarships (KVB, Billijoe Loeben, etc.)
- Member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honors society
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: