Experienced team worker in multinational and multicultural environments
Languages: Arabic (native), English (fluent)
Ability to Work Under Pressure
· Aid coordinator in Libya.
· Map civil society organization "CSO" needs in Libya/eastern Libya, and develop a network of "CSOs".
· Managing organization projects in Libya.
· Responsible for managing day-to-day operations which include establishing customer service standards and launching initiatives to hit sales targets.
· Monitored and reviewed store performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
· Monitored product inventory levels and availability and replenished stock as needed.
· Active Member, Bokra Libyan Youth Empowerment Association; Libya(October 2011-2014).
· Active Member, Human Rights Solidarity Committee; Libya(June 2011-2014).
· Successfully completed human rights training seminar administered by the Helsinki Foundation.
· Successfully completed human rights training seminar administered by the Humanitarian Forum.
· Participated in Human Rights and Mass Media workshop administered by the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR).
· Participated in International Refugee Laws workshop administered by the UNHCR.
· Participated in the united states institute of peace and Successfully completed a course in basic conflict management; Libya(September,2011).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: