Childcare professional skilled at remaining calm under pressure while keeping the daycare setting light and playful. Works hard to identify and address behavioral and educational issues.
A career in the financial and administrative field
* Hero of the Day Award for resuscitating the life of a 11 months baby 8th of March 2013
* Cash Award for meeting the National Association for the Education of the Young Child (NAEYC) accreditation criteria
* Outstanding Performance during rating period of 8-Sep-11 to 30-Apr-12
* Maintains control and accounts for whereabouts and safety of children.
* Helps establish a program environment that promotes positive child and youth interactions with other children.
* Helps prepare, arrange, and maintain indoor and outdoor activity areas and materials to accommodate daily schedule.
* Uses prepared curriculum/program materials and assists with developing a list of needed supplies and equipment.
* Interacts with children using approved child guidance techniques.
* Interacts professionally with staff members, parents, and the Command.
* Supervises children during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities, outings and special events.
* Promotes and models safety, fitness, health and nutrition practices. Notifies supervisor on health, fire, and safety compliance concerns.
* Helps arrange for/serve appropriate snacks/meals where applicable.
* Observes a program participant for signs that may indicate illness, abuse or neglect and reports as directed.
* Ensures children depart with authorized person according to written parental instruction.
* Provides care/supervision, oversight, and accountability for program participants in compliance with DoD, Army and local policies, guidance, and standards.
* Models and uses the safety language the children understand and teach safe use of equipment and how to play safe.
* Arrange learning materials so that children can find, use and return them to the appropriate places.
* Provides age appropriate toys and materials in right quantities so that children can do the same activity at the same time
* Excellent finance and accounting skills.
* Strong knowledge and application of accounting techniques.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Highly numerate with strong reporting skills.
* Excellent bookkeeping and administration skills.
* Natural ability and flair to work on own initiative or as part of team.
* Natural ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Strong planning and organizational skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Extensive customer service skills.
* Bilingual: Fluent in English and some African languages.
* Tagged prices on all donated goods for sales
* Clean the store and arrangements of goods on shelves for display.
* Attend to customers.
Cleaning all the US Army Command offices
Member of Child Development Associate (CDA)
* First Aid
* Administering medication
* Health and nutrition
* Family style dinning
* Child Abuse and Prevention
* Coursework in Early Childhood Education
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: