Get food and drinks ready for customers and prepare and serve food order to customers. Obtain cash or credit card payments for various orders from customers that they are provided with the correct change and issued with valid receipts. Take orders from drive through customers and bag those orders and ensure that all condiments like salt, and ketchup as well as enough napkins are included in the bag. Ensure that my work areas as well the restrooms are constantly cleaned so as to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and convenience. Reconcile all receipt total, credit and cash payments and address any shortages with all staff member that dealt with that particular drawer.
TownePlace Suite Hotel
Breakfast Attendant-Hands-on experience in setting up breakfast area and maintaining food and supplies
Remarkable ability to provide customer needs on time
In-depth knowledge of restaurant operations, guest relations
Amazing ability to recite various menu items clearly
Amazing ability to work with a sense of urgency regarding tasks at hand
Uncommon ability to maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times
Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Laundry Attendant-Quick, extroverted professional with 1 year's experience as a in providing laundry services. Highly skilled in operating all kinds of machinery in laundry and dry cleaning areas including washers, dryers, ironers and towel folders. Good communication coupled with the ability to stay alert during duty hours.
Linen handling Complete requisitions Communication
Stocking linen closets Dirty linen sorting Housekeeping
Linen inventory Cleanliness Attention to detail
Reporting damage Organization OSHA regulations
Ensured that serving areas were maintained clean and stocked with the necessary food & supplies.
Assisted in greeting guests and seated them at tables.
Adhered to safety policies and reported any unsafe conditions to management.
Provided high quality customer service by meeting guests' expectations and requirements.
Attended department meetings and training as requested.
Responded to special requests from guests.
Kept commitments and upheld organizational values.
Approached all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service-oriented manner.
Performed volunteering work readily.
Assisted in wiping up spills, sweeps, mops and vacuumed kitchen and dining areas.
Maintained an approachable, cheerful and helpful attitude.
Laundry Attendant-Cleaned and ironed linens and uniforms
• Collected dirty towels from locker rooms and pool area and bring to laundry
• Maintained and stocked chemicals in laundry room
• Provided clean towels to locker rooms
• Prepared and distributed towels, linens, and rags to different departments
• Arranged and maintained a sanitary hallway and area outside of the laundry rooms
• Ironed all table cloth and other particular linens by hand
• Able to exert physical effort in the movement of bundles of soiled or cleaned bed linens
• Profound ability to endure working in area of high temperatures
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Able to stand and exert well-paced mobility
• Able to lift up to 35 lbs without help
• Able to push and pull heavy weight carts and tools
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: