Personal Care Assistant Resume Objectives
A Personal Care Assistant has the important role of caring for other people who are not able to fully care for themselves. This may include convalescents, the elderly, or even people with disabilities who need help with daily tasks. When applying for such a role, your resume objectives should communicate your caring demeanor and ability to perform basic household duties for an individual at a residence or care facility.
What the Personal Care Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Successfully landing a job as a Personal Care Assistant requires a certain amount of training and certification in most states. The proper education will give you a competitive edge over other applicants. Highlight your qualifications as far as medical care and assistance, as well as your skills and abilities in household duties such as making beds, doing laundry, and cooking meals. Mentioning the right kind of skills, training, and certifications is an easy way to let the hiring manager know that you are capable handling the challenges that come with caring for another person.
Sample Personal Care Assistant Resume Objectives
Be clear and to the point when writing your objective, focusing on what qualifies you as the best choice for the position. It is also a good idea to mention the specific title of the position and the name of the company, which lets them know that you are seriously interested. Here are sample objectives that you can customize to suit your own purposes.
1. Caring individual with current CNA license and 3+ years of nursing home experience seeking a position as a Personal Care Assistant with ABC company.
2. Obtain a position as a Personal Care Assistant with ABC company to utilize a bachelor’s degree in nursing, excellent communication skills, compassion, and 2+ years of experience as a nurse.
3. Detailed nurse with current certification and a bachelor’s degree looking for a position as Personal Care Assistant with ABC company to continue building skills in communication, time management, and compassion.
4. Self-starting professional with a nursing assistant license searching for a Personal Care Assistant position with ABC company to continue building work experience and develop skills to further advance in the medical industry.
5. Seeking a position as a Personal Care Assistant with ABC company to utilize training received in a nursing course and develop high-quality work experience.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.