Department Store Sales Associate Resume Objective
A Department Store Sales Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service and making sales. If you are applying for a Department Store Sales Associate position, then focus on creating a good objective statement for your resume. A well-written objective should be clear and confident, and it should highlight your skills and abilities that make you stand out. It should give employers a good idea of why they should choose you. In your objective, you can additionally include experience you have as well as your career goals.
What the Department Store Sales Associate Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Department Store Sales Associates have several duties including providing customer service, greeting and connecting with customers, determining what they need, making suggestions, being an excellent sales person and encouraging customer purchases, preparing fitting rooms, restocking items, maintaining the floor, processing returns and educating customers about sales and promotions. There are many skills a Department Store Sales Associate should have and they include communication, mathematical, customer service, sales and physical skills. These are excellent to mention in your resume objective statement.
Sample Department Store Sales Associate Resume Objectives
If you really want to create a successful objective statement, then include the name of the company you are applying for to show employers your dedication and enthusiasm. Here are some examples:
1. Friendly individual with five years of sales experience and exceptional customer service skills looking to secure a Department Store Sales Associate position with (company name).
2. Seeking employment with (company name) as a Department Store Sales Associate that will allow the use of exceptional sales, communication and customer service skills.
3. Obtain a position as a Department Store Sales Associate with (company name) to display excellent customer service skills as well as 10+ years of experience in sales.
4. Dedicated, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and people skills with two years of experience in sales seeking a Department Store Sales Associate position with (company name).
5. Looking for an entry level Department Store Sales Associate position with (company name) that will allow for the utilization of exceptional customer service, communication and people skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.