Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Effective cash handler with broad experience in the field of managing cash transactions looking for growth opportunities.
- Comfortable and familiar with the responsibilities of cashiers, tellers, and general clerks
- Extensive background in accounts payable, recordkeeping, accounts receivable, and collection protocols
- Excellent computer skills, including using spreadsheets and other solutions for managing receipts
- Superb ability for utilizing procedures and methods for cash management and handling
- Exceptional math skills for calculating and analyzing numbers
- Manage cash drawers and cash pick-ups
- Complete monetary deposits
- Authorize passes, gift certificates, vouchers, and coupons
- Operate cash registers, receiving and processing funds and scanning and packing merchandise
- Answer customer queries regarding merchandise and checking prices
- Keep daily activity log, including records of returns and customer issues
- Count end of shift cash receipts to ensure accuracy with paper receipts
- Managed cash drawers and cash pick-ups
- Completed monetary deposits
- Authorized passes, gift certificates, vouchers, and coupons
- Operated cash registers, receiving and processing funds, and scanning and packing merchandise
- Listened to customer queries and complaints, acting to resolve them quickly
- Managed ticket window, selling tickets and answering questions about schedule
- Counted end of shift cash receipts to ensure accuracy with paper and computer receipts
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Cash Handler job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Cash Handler resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.