Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Assistant Bank Manager with solid leadership skills and experience dependably achieving branch goals. Strengths and talents shine in a competitive innovative and creative environments. Track record of increasing sales improving client retention and growing customer base.
- Execute loan origination process including ordering credit reports appraisals preliminary title reports UCC searches environmental reports insurance information and flood certificates.
- Coach tellers and financial staff in sales protocols to increase revenue.
- Maintain key business and customer relationships with proactive contact.
- Test and evaluate office security and equipment.
- Advise on mortgage educational and personal loans.
- Analyzed applicants’ financial status credit. and property evaluation to assess loan feasibility.
- Determined rate locks issuance of disclosures and overage underage and fee waivers.
- Performed financial analysis reports of commercial real estate borrower’s financial statements lease reviews and market research.
- Exceeded quarterly sales goals by 15%.
- Actively recruited and oversaw training for all new branch employees.
- Implemented annual performance appraisals for all branch staff.
- Assisted with developing annual branch business plan for maximum profitability.
- Provided assistance to senior-level credit officers for complex loan applications.
- Completed daily maintenance of the loan applicant database.
Minor in Business Administration
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Assistant Bank Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Assistant Bank Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.