Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dynamic and highly qualified AML Analyst with extensive knowledge of accounting principles, taxation policies, government regulations, and income tax procedures. In-depth understanding of anti-money laundering procedures and laws. Self-motivated and highly organized with an exceptional work ethic.
- Review documentation to prevent fraud, money laundering, and identity theft losses.
- Document and report all findings in case management software.
- Prepare management reports on department activities and findings.
- Present strategies and findings at monthly department meetings.
- Support development of procedural improvements to maximize effectiveness.
- Analyzed reports for discrepancies and suspicious activities.
- Followed standard AML procedures and processes.
- Collected and examined financial statements and documentation.
- Utilized knowledge of AML laws, including BSA, Patriot Act, and US Treasury guidelines.
- Assessed compliance with banking laws and reported suspicious entries and actions.
- Monitored and analyzed currency transaction logs.
- Performed field audits on wide variety of clientele using QuickBooks System
- Addressed and resolved non-routine, complex, and unexpected variances.
- Determined best short- and long-term tracking methodologies.
Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists Current Member
There are plenty of opportunities to land an AML Analyst job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting an AML Analyst resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.