Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Convenience Store Clerk who is efficient and able to maintain a busy store. Adept at accurately cashing out customers, stocking shelves on a daily basis, and cycling out fresh baked goods to meet freshness standards. Specializes in working the day shift and maintaining product inventory.
- Reliable and dependable worker
- Experienced in a variety of point of sale systems
- Able to handle unruly customers
- Dedicated to maintaining store standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong customer service skills
- Clean criminal record
- Responsible for balancing out cash drawer at the end of each shift and submitting receipts to management.
- Assisted in receiving and setting up sales floor marketing displays.
- Responsible for keeping track of baked goods and freshly cooked foods and disposing of anything that was beyond its freshness threshold.
- Responsible for checking out customers and making sure that each transaction was accurate.
- Responsible for stocking sales floor shelves three times a week and submitting inventory reports to management.
- Assisted customers in cashing in and purchasing lottery tickets.
- Responsible for making sure that cash register balanced each and every day.
- Responsible for logging transaction receipts and submitting log to management at the end of the day.
- Assisted in setting up marketing displays on sales floor.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Convenience Store Clerk job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Convenience Store Clerk resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.