Hardworking Multi-Skilled Technician accustomed to treating diverse patient needs while managing dynamic conditions. Offering excellent clinical knowledge and judgment combined with strong documentation, vitals monitoring, and problem-solving abilities. Well-versed in managing emergent cases with grace and efficiency. Optimal communication skills and an ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills.
● Scheduled, directed and motivated team to maximize productivity and
optimize operational efficiency.
● Improved customer satisfaction by resolving critical issues quickly and
● Evaluated team performance to ensure compliance with applicable
● Established budgets, negotiated costs with vendors and reduced
● Automated key office processes, including payroll, AP/AR,
recordkeeping and compliance tracking.
● Enhanced customer loyalty and satisfaction by addressing concerns in
a speedy and knowledgeable manner.
● Optimized profitability and saved costs by negotiating vendor
● Developed and implemented a detailed business plan to get operations
running on the best foundation.
● Recruited and hired talented staff to fill key positions.
● Maintained adequate liquor stock and kept a close eye on inventory
controls to track needs and correct issues in a proactive manner.
● Optimized inventory levels to stay with current demand.
● Hired and trained employees and evaluated individual job
Member, Alumni Association
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: