A versatile and results-driven professional with a highly successful background in finance, procurement and supply chain management requiring a strong supplier relationship.
A competent strategist capable of developing innovative plans and activities designed to facilitate competitive growth and competitive superiority.
Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, the ability to influence decisions and to develop positive relationships both internally and externally.
Attentive to detail with a practical approach to problem solving while demonstrating the organisation and prioritization required to achieve tight deadlines, budgets and deliverable.
Enjoys being part of, as well as managing and motivating, a successful and productive team and thrives in highly pressurized and challenging working environment.
· Demonstrate application in configuring Material Master, Purchase Requisition (PR), Request for quotation (RFQ), Purchase Order (PO), Agreements, Information records, Release Procedures, Pricing, Automatic Account determination, Inventory Management, Reservation, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer and Physical Inventory Process, Valuation and Batch Management.
· Design SAP solutions in the MM module of ECC 6, by leveraging specialist level functional and configuration knowledge to improve daily routes.
· Analyze, resolve, and track end-user issues and problems as they relate to material management, warehouse management and inventory management business process.
· Promptly respond to tickets raised on MM issues by end-users to help improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
· Reduce total inventory value by $12 million in the region through implementing inventory management tools such as managing inventory targets (including safety stock levels) as approved by management therefore reducing obsolete inventory by 60% in 5 years.
· Review and ensure that Control reports generated in SAP as a result of changes made by specific users during issuing/handling, excess stock management, inventory count exercise, etc. are reviewed in a timely manner for integrity and accuracy.
· Conduct an extensive Price verification exercise to determine the approved Price for production materials prior to outline agreement approval.
· Raise purchase requisition as appropriate against relevant plant and route to relevant buyer for release to appropriate procurement DOAG.
· Efficiently source and procure by collaborating with a global network of business partners.
· Optimize customer service and profitability by balancing supply and inventory to meet dynamic demand at optimum cost.
· Follow up with supplier to ensure required items are delivered timely.
· Generate and review fast/slow/medium, dormant, newly cataloged, drilling, overstock and non stock report and advise management on availability or for sale towards optimizing inventory.
· Conduct a daily review of Material Requirement Planning (MRP) report to avoid a situation of stock-out or excess stock.
· Planning of procurement, production, inventory control, logistics and distribution.
· Accurately calculating total supply chain costs in relation to proposed new projects.
Facilitated effective customer interface and ensured the performance standards agreed with the customers are achieved and maintained.
· Ensured full compliance to all materials procurement and logistics policies and procedures as appropriate, thus ensuring an efficient and auditable material procurement trail.
· Provided an efficient and cost effective procurement and Logistics support, providing timely value added solutions and expertise to materials procurement and logistics requirements.
· Liaised regularly with Materials Analyst and Expeditor to ensure effective processing of requisitions for materials and services to meet cost, quality, quantity and delivery requirements, and in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
· Provided materials procurement and logistics control reports and catalogue to ensure compliance to all procurement guidelines and processes.
· Vet and ensured all materials and logistics documentations for the supply of goods, services, enquiries, call-off orders, purchase orders and invoices are in accordance with the company's policy.
· Identify and implement proven supply chain value adding techniques in the management of inventories and project materials purchases.
· Reviewed quarterly budgets for individual wells and ensured credit or debit is given to all wells as appropriate.
· Problem invoices are parked into workflow to determine what the actual problem was, and subsequently returned to vendors for error correction or solved through the business line if it was internally generated problem. Proficient in the use of related technologies to issues resolution & Invoice Processing.
· Receiving & Checking Invoices in SAP to ensure compliance with
· Integrate SAP and MS Excel to determine invoices paid and subsequent filing for onward movement to library in Head office.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: