I am a dedicated and honorable individual who can contribute to an organization with integrity, strong work ethic, expertise in stressful situations, and excellent time management skills. Geared towards utilizing my quality assurance and strong organizational skills with room for advancement within the company.
• Provides customer service to REI members and guests.
• Sells REI products, co-op memberships and services.
• Continually expands knowledge of REI products and services
• Helps to maintain visual standards and cleanliness within department
• Stocks product from truck/warehouse to sales floor
• Communicates and cooperates with other staff and management team
• Direct customer service and care
• Advise clients about services needed for routine maintenance
• Help identify a mechanical problem and review inspection results with clients
• Prepare a repair order showing cost, time, and labor estimates for service
• Assist the mechanic in locating the problem by writing a brief summary of the order
• Assist the client in understanding services rendered and handle customer complaints
• Provide fitness instruction to clients desiring a program
• Plan and develop workout routine using a set of exercises tailored to meet the client's specific needs
• Explain the effects of the exercises to the client and ensure the equipment is in good condition
• Provide motivation to the client to achieve fitness goals
• Provide nutrition and fitness tips to the client to enhance the workout program
• Evaluate client's physical fitness and their progression
Goal oriented young professional experienced working in fast paced environments demanding strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated, multi task effectively, detail oriented and resourceful in completing projects.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: