Adaptable and highly inquisitive psychology student who goes above and beyond to utilize knowledge and learnings from college classroom in real world scenarios. Well-organized in handling all documentation and recordkeeping requirements. Skilled at enhancing research accuracy and precision by carrying out efficient protocols. Detail-oriented Research Assistant excited to contribute to research with top-notch skill in completing all manner of support tasks. Collaborative and meticulous professional. Always willing to go above and beyond requirements to support the work.
Research Assistant with MESH Lab
• Working under Professor Paul Piff in the Psychological Sciences Department
• Studied about altruism, emotion, social class, and inequality
• Distributed various researchquestionnaires for participants and managed the data collection
• Gathered data and maintained accurate records for the laboratory
• Experienced with studies conducted with confederates
Research Assistant with TEAM Lab
• Working under Professor Stephen Schueller in the Psychological Sciences Department
• Focus on the use of technology to improve and expand mental health service delivery as well as the impact of technology on people's mental health
• Recruited and interviewed participants to test the new mental health platform
• Pre-screened participants through a multitude of methods, primarily self-report data via surveys
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: