Seeking to improve the health and quality of life in our community by eliminating health disparities; increasing access to health care; and promoting healthy lifestyles.
Minored in Psychology
● Participated in Bureau meetings, activities, waves, proclama- tions and conferences.
● Represented the NCD, PCP and DPCP at health outreaches: October 13 & November 11.
● Healthy Vending Machine Initiative (HVMI)
- Familiarized myself with all policies for the healthy vending machine initiative.
- Surveyed vending machines located in Government facilities. - Coordinated HVMI meetings with Rev & Tax, DPHSS, & UOG.
- Assisted in crafting amended policy.
● “Let's Move! Prevent Obesity and NCDs!” Medical Mission - October 13
- Assist in coordination of health screenings. - Assist with vendor participation.
- Assist with distributing flyers
● Developed Physical Activity Data Base for Worksite Wellness Programs.
● Developed BRFSS Reports on prevalence among all villages on Guam.
● Participated in one meeting for the Guam Diabetes Association.
● Participated in the following NCD consortium meetings below:
- Smoking, nutrition alcohol, alcohol, physical activity, obesity, data & surveillance and communications.
● Answered and made phone calls for inquiries concerning planning and scheduling in regards to UOG and the President's office.
● Organized and scanned the appropriate contracts to be submitted by Legal Counsel.
● Prepared, scanned and copied reports to be submitted to the appropriate departments across campus.
● Performed guest services, helped walk in guests with inquiries they had with the President or any other faculty within the office.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: