Seeking to improve the health and quality of life in our community by eliminating health disparities; increasing access to health care; and promoting healthy lifestyles.
Minored in Psychology
● Participated in Bureau meetings, activities, waves, proclama- tions and conferences.
● Represented the NCD, PCP and DPCP at health outreaches: October 13 & November 11.
● Healthy Vending Machine Initiative (HVMI)
- Familiarized myself with all policies for the healthy vending machine initiative.
- Surveyed vending machines located in Government facilities. - Coordinated HVMI meetings with Rev & Tax, DPHSS, & UOG.
- Assisted in crafting amended policy.
● “Let's Move! Prevent Obesity and NCDs!” Medical Mission - October 13
- Assist in coordination of health screenings. - Assist with vendor participation.
- Assist with distributing flyers
● Developed Physical Activity Data Base for Worksite Wellness Programs.
● Developed BRFSS Reports on prevalence among all villages on Guam.
● Participated in one meeting for the Guam Diabetes Association.
● Participated in the following NCD consortium meetings below:
- Smoking, nutrition alcohol, alcohol, physical activity, obesity, data & surveillance and communications.
● Answered and made phone calls for inquiries concerning planning and scheduling in regards to UOG and the President's office.
● Organized and scanned the appropriate contracts to be submitted by Legal Counsel.
● Prepared, scanned and copied reports to be submitted to the appropriate departments across campus.
● Performed guest services, helped walk in guests with inquiries they had with the President or any other faculty within the office.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: