Multi-talented Resource Manager with 10+ years of experience driving recruitment strategies for diverse companies. Exceptional business acumen, office management skills and relationship-building abilities. Decisive and hardworking with active listening and clear communication strengths.
• Collaborate with other agency departments to manage 40+ freelance contracts to ensure cross-team communication on revenue projections, resource allocation and business performance.
• Compile data for over 200 employees related to timesheets, weekly job open reports, traffic and other related requests.
• Manage pool of resources available (in-house, in network, freelance) to make recommendations to the business on most effective use of people and time.
• Communicate with local leadership team and managers of shared resources on high-level project and resource needs and skill sets of individual resources. Communicate with other creative leaders (creative directors, art directors, senior interactive designers) on the creative needs for individual projects.
• Build and maintain ongoing freelance talent database, leading identification/acquisition of appropriate freelance talent to fill needs not met by internal/cross-office resources.
Creative Niche is a temporary staffing, permanent recruitment and executive search firm focused in advertising, communications design, digital, marketing, mobile, public relations, and social media throughout North America, Asia and Europe.
Placed candidates in both permanent as well as contract positions.
Sourced candidates through several sources including, internal database, LinkedIn, social media as well as drilled down Boolean search.
Client Services Manager
Established solid client relationships with both agencies as well as corporations to assist them with their creative staffing needs in both permanent as well as contract placement.
POSSIBLE is a digital agency with 1200+ employees around the world. They solve problems and grow businesses using intelligent collaboration, creativity and innovation. Their full-service capabilities include research and analytics, strategy and planning, creative, user experience, technology and project management.
Partnered with Studio Leads to define critical skills and experience needed for success, identify best resource pools for specific types of candidates in the areas of digital artist, copywriters, project managers, strategic planners, account executives and user experience architects.
Sourced, screened, and interviewed creative talent, assist managers with final candidate selection.
Negotiated and finalized employment offers to full-time staff including obtaining Visa and coordinating relocations.
Re-designed and oversaw proper on-boarding of new employees.
Lead applicant tracking system (Taleo) training and administration.
Ensured compliance with applicable federal, state, and local employment laws, codes, and regulations.
Delivered New Employee Orientation- including resolving questions regarding Health Plans, 401k, I-9 verification, Paid Time Off, as well as full background verification.
Maintained an ever changing, expanding company organization chart utilizing Visio.
Developed “Interview Training” which was delivered on a monthly basis to new employees to maintain the agency's legal compliance.
Continued searching for talent using Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and specialized career boards.
Conducted salary research utilizing Kenexa, Mercer Study, Google, Career Boards, Salary Studies to determine correct benchmarking allowing the agency to offer a fair and competitive salary.
Invited by AIGA, Ad Club and DAAP to offer my guidance to college students regarding resume writing, interviewing, and portfolio review.
Hosted students from local universities for job shadow events within our organization minimizing the student's apprehension regarding co-op's and internships.
Organized Co-op and internship opportunities with universities resulting in successful conversion to full time hires resulting in reduced staffing cost.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: