Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Analytical Assistant Marketing Manager with 5 years of digital marketing experience. Driven by data and facts with demonstrated abilities in leveraging analytics programs to optimize brand programs and campaigns. Generates alliances internally and externally by continuously identifying and acting on elements that create success for companies and their customers suppliers and communities.
- Support Program Manager and Marketing Department by coordinating various integrated communication marketing programs and activities
- Coordinate the production of a wide range of marketing communications including events premiums marketing sales collateral and event ticketing
- Develop and maintain sales proposals and collateral desktop publishing rate cards newsletters brochures and many other materials
- Execute a wide variety of details that involve direct mail email broadcast campaigns outbound calls marketing events public relations customer communications media advertisements promotions and other marketing plans
- Track online campaigns prepare performance analysis reports of post campaign and make recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications
- Contributed to marketing plan development on brand product and marketing of specialized areas including research
- Assisted with of brand positioning brand architecture competitive assessments customer segmentation solution brands and building on brand equity or specialized area
- Coordinated new product launch plans and roll out to customers as applicable.
- Aligned Marketing function area needs (PR Direct to Customer Show Management web)
- Developed and executed marketing tactics; analyzed marketing effectiveness versus objectives
- Authored and maintained content and provided updates to client social media websites (Facebook Twitter Flickr and blogs)
- Marketing concentration
- Business Honors Program
HubSpot Inbound Marketing
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Assistant Marketing Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Assistant Marketing Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.