Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly reliable and adaptable Line Server with an outstanding customer service record. Able to complete a variety of simultaneous tasks with accuracy and efficiency. Thoroughly knowledgeable in all sanitation and safety regulations for food preparation.
- Extensive experience in beverage and food service
- Exceptional grasp of food sanitation and safety practices
- Strong knowledge of menu ingredients and items
- High proficiency in proper food handling procedures
- Thorough knowledge of standard restaurant equipment
- Superior skills in handling stressful situations professionally
- Excellent ability to handle high customer volume
- Outstanding customer service aptitude
- Good skills in performing basic arithmetic operations
- Maintained organized and clean work area.
- Recorded and delivered customer orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensured all service areas were well-stocked.
- Handled customer questions and complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
- Collected and disposed of waste per restaurant sanitation and safety standards.
- Removed clutter and dirty dishes from dining area on a regular basis
- Provided assistance in food preparation activities as required.
- Unloaded labeled and stored food items.
- Conducted proper food rotation and storage checks to minimize waste.
- Adhered to proper food handling service and presentation standards.
- Cleaned and organized counters storage areas and beverage stations on a regular basis.
- Handled all customer queries and complaints smoothly and professionally.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Visual Merchandiser job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Visual Merchandiser resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.