Dedicated, driven, and personable Physical Therapy Technician at Dynamix Physical Therapy and Fitness with extensive knowledge of human anatomy and physiology. Adept at collaborating with physical therapists to provide exceptional service to patients and their individual needs as well as creating personal bonds with patients. Tasks completed and required by a Physical Therapy Technician cover all aspects of care and business ranging from scheduling appointments, demonstrating/explaining exercises, deep cleaning of all surfaces, building/repairing items, etc. In addition to the duties and responsibilities necessary as a Physical Therapy Technician, previous work experience has allowed myself to grow socially and professionally. Growing professionally and socially has allowed myself to create an exciting environment and form special bonds with strangers while, being cautious and assertive when the time arrives.
American Red Cross CPR/AED Certified
Personal Trainer Certified through NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
1) Working out/Play Sports
2) Creating Fitness Programs for others
4) Anything Outdoors (Fishing, Hiking, Hunting, etc.)
5) Donating needed items to Goodwill
6) Hand out water and food to the local homeless
7) Supporting the local youth kids by reading to them or mentoring younger athletes
8) Spending quality time with family
9) Going on long adventures with my dog
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: