Traveled to Delaware to Siemens Headquarters to be trained on the Viva Pro E Analyzer.
Promoted to Lead Lab Assistant working for Rush Pain Center. Developed a nonprofit organization in 2006 dedicated to troubled youth. Founder of “ A Noonoo Beginning”. Assistant for the “Jemimah Noonoo Foundation”. Member of St Phillips Community organizers, teaching ESL, organizing soup kitchens, clothes drive, Fundraisers, programs for the youth, Book club for adults, and more.
Continuing Education Courses on Pharmaceutical drugs – Movantik, Nucynta, Lyrica, ETC… 2013-2016 Siemens Headquarters Training Class
Detailed-oriented Customer Service Representative maintaining a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency, to maximize customer satisfaction. I enforce protocol and procedure, and increase customer loyalty. I am committed to addressing customer concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
· Identified patients that need to be tested- create a ‘target list' following the guidelines. Made target list available for other staff members, to help assure all patients being prescribed opiates are tested.
· Check ILPMP to confirm medications being prescribed to patient
· Ensured consent forms were signed
· Ran insurance and contacted payer for benefits eligibility
· Collected each Specimen under specific guidelines incompliance with OSHA, and HIPPA
· Ran samples on the Viva Pro E analyzer, prior to being sent to Essential Testing (offsite lab) from both Rush pain center locations- Oak Park and Downtown
· Tested 50-100 patients daily
· The Analyzer Reagents used were, OPI, BAR, BZO, AMP, COC, METH, THC, BUP
· Packaged sample and filled out Daily Specimen Log
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: