Highly motivated professional with excellent leadership skills, looking to accomplish a career with a progressive company.
• Assists patients, patient families, physicians, employees and other guests with an array of needs and requests including; parking, meal tickets, shuttle service, special needs of patient and transportation.
• Health Screen everyone that enters the hospital for hazards which could harm patients, visitors, or employees, and report to infection control and notifies Nurse Supervisor in the event of occurrence.
• Trains and supervises volunteers assigned to work in our department.
• Always prepared for an emergency code and understands when to call "code blue" and follows correct procedures in the event.
• Strictly enforce HIPPA regulations and follows all ethical procedure with hospital intimate information.
• Utilize EPIC software for any medical appointment research and location of current patients, as well as direct admissions.
• Provide service recovery for any hospital grievance. Then refer patient's families to our patient experience department.
• Response promptly to assist any new patients admitted by providing toiletries, clothing and help designate sleeping arrangements as well as making sure they have a Social Worker assigned to them.
Some Coursework in advance General Education at West Valley College.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: