Conscientious Healthcare professional offering over 10 years of experience in fast-paced settings. Competent in organizing charts, preparing patient rooms and supporting diagnostic processes through laboratory testing and medication administration. Positive and upbeat with excellent communication skills.
Detail-oriented and knowledgeable with patient care. Skilled at completing patient-facing and office-based tasks by applying strong multitasking and organizational abilities.
Independent worker with extensive medical experience and fastidious nature dedicated to optimal patient care. . Organized and efficient office management, supporting corporate level officers and senior management personnel with demonstrated expertise in financial and operational leadership. Adroit professional exemplifies multidisciplinary managerial skill in process, procedure and policy improvement initiatives. Accomplished in workflow optimization techniques implementation which increase productivity, reduce labor and maintain business integrity and quality of service.
Organized Office Manager with over 10 years of experience in healthcare field. Prioritize projects and multitask effectively to achieve project goals. Methodical and detail-oriented team player with expertise in Health care. Offering these skills and strong work ethic.
Highly motivated and committed with proven history of superior performance at individual, team and organizational levels. Strong ability to multitask and prioritize workloads with little or no supervision. Detail oriented professional looking to bring medical background and team building skills to deadline-driven environment.
1. Greets, screens, schedules, and directs patients to exam rooms.
2. Obtain, verify, and update patient information and health history. a. Collects and charts patient information into the medical record as reported by the patient, to include a review of the current medication list.
3. Patient care responsibilities may include: a. Assists patients with ambulation, transfers, assistive device instruction, body mechanic instruction, and activities of daily living. b. Obtains patient vital signs, administer basic wound and first aid, therapeutic modalities, i.e. nebulizer treatment, etc., phlebotomy and point of care testing (including CLIA-waived testing). c. Administers subcutaneous injection, intramuscular injection, and intradermal injection, and medication administration (with the exception of narcotics). d. Electrocardiography includes placement of electrodes and obtaining EKG. e. Minor surgery assists, includes surgical tray set-up pre/post-surgical care, and suture removal. f. Specimen handling; i.e. urine, throat, vaginal, stool, and sputum.
4. Environmental responsibilities may include: a. Sets-up instruments and equipment according to department protocols. b. Aseptic/sterile technique and basic decontamination, instrument wrapping, cleaning of exam/procedure room/instruments/and equipment between patient visits to maintain infection control requirements. c. Ordering, sorting, storing supplies, and restocking exam/procedure rooms.
5. Clerical responsibilities may include: a. Sending/receiving patient medical records, obtaining lab/X-ray reports, hospital or clinic notes, referral information, and completing forms/requisitions as needed to ensure provider availability. b. Scheduling appointments, verifying insurance coverage and pre-authorizations, managing and updating charts to ensure information is complete and filed appropriately.
6. Acts as the backup receptionist.
7. Assists with peer development and new hire preceptor-ship.
8. Provides an active supportive role in the clinic's process improvement initiatives.
National Society of Leadership and Success
Multiple semesters with Honor list
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: