Knowledgeable medical office professional with strong background in medical environments, advanced medical skills and medical Certifications, Quality-driven and safety-oriented with excellent interpersonal and relationship-building abilities. Experienced in collaborating across disciplines to support patient needs and enhance care.
Empathic, effective and motivated medical assistant able to combine clinical experience with compassion to meet challenges facing today's healthcare organizations. Looking to join medical team dedicated upholding highest standards of patient care.
Dr. De Tan MD Gastroenterology Sacramento, CA Medical Assistant
• Knowledge of computer system Changes/updates.
• Provide Explanations to patients about upcoming exams, and procedures. Using terminology and phrasing appropriate for patient's age.
• Handled Telephone calls in a friendly, Courteous and sensitive manner.
• Maintain strict patient confidentiality at all times.
• Maintain Exam rooms, consistently clean and stock necessary supplies
• Interact in a collaborative way with physicians, And staff of own clinic.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: