Professional Medical Assistant with excellent people skills, capable and adept at handling all medical administrative needs for a busy practice. Knowledgeable about managing charts, forms and payments. Well-organized and proactive with good judgment, multitasking skills and can easily adapt to all types of environments and can work in a fast-paced office. Seeking opportunity to work full time with an office where I can grow and use my education and experience.
• Arizona Memorial, Ground maintenance and wash down of plaques and fixtures Pearl Harbor, HI August 2009, October 2014
• Toys for Tots, wrapped gifts and separated based on age and gender, Guam December 2010
• Senior Center Retirement Home, beautification of grounds Darwin, Australia March 2011
• Oceanside Beach cleanup, Oceanside, CA May 2013
• Goodwill Thrift Store, sorted and priced donated goods Oceanside, CA
• Command Rummage Sale, Oceanside, CA
Member of Future Homemakers of America - Vice President National Honor Society
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: