Results-oriented Management Trainee driven to consistently exceed objectives in sales, service and operations. History of providing high-quality support to customers and staff alike. Focused on continuous professional development and process improvements, while being purposeful and compassionate.
· Prepare charts for visits, ﬁle patient information, and assist with medical records duties, obtaining vitals and assisting with any office medical procedure.
· Documenting in EMR system and training update on EMR system.
· Process outbound referrals to specialist; including insurance verification/authorization, including lab and radiology services.
· Provides training, supervision and direction to medical assistants, practice staff and volunteers as needed.
· Mentored and guided employees to foster proper completion of assigned duties.
· Cross-trained and provided back up for customer service managers.
· Initiated timely response to emails, voicemails and written correspondence.
· Facilitated training for associates through daily coaching and regular performance appraisals.
· Linked families to relevant community support to meet non-medical needs.
· Coordinated with medical staff and patients to find cost-effective options for services.
· Care Management for BCBS Patients
· Assisted with routine checks and diagnostic testing by collecting and processing specimens.
· Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
· Verified appropriate lab couriers picked up collected lab specimens.
· Collaborated with medical and administrative personnel to maintain patient-focused, engaging and compassionate environment.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: