Hardworking Registered Nurse accustomed to treating diverse patient needs while managing dynamic conditions. Offering excellent clinical knowledge and judgment combined with strong documentation, vitals monitoring and problem-solving abilities. Well-versed in managing emergent cases with grace and efficiency.
• Authorized drug refills and provided detailed prescription information to pharmacies.
• Assisted patients with daily functions.
• Responsible for primary care, case management, and medication management.
• Provided behavioral/emotional support and supervision for those with dementia and Alzheimer's.
• Helped residents with bathing, dressing, feeding, lifting and transferring.
• Performed vitals/glucose testing and assisted in administering injections and urinalysis.
• Ensured safety and well-being of patients.
• Treated patients with strokes, head traumas, and end of life processes.
• Managed caseload of 16 clients, providing education, treatments, and wound care.
Total of 448 linical hours:
553 hours total in clinical experience
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: