Knowledgeable and compassionate Nursing staff member with 3+ years of experience. Diligent about serving all facets of patient medical and personal needs. Focused on delivering high-quality care to individuals of all backgrounds while protecting patient safety and promoting satisfaction with facility services.
• Providing emotional support to individuals and their families.
• Providing practical support for individuals and their families, such as helping with household tasks, personal care and paperwork.
• Supporting and monitoring their healthcare needs, including administering medication, Complete Vital signs and Testing Blood sugar.
• Supporting them to pursue hobbies and interests.
• Supporting the learning of new skills or gaining employment.
• Teaching life skills, such as budgeting and paying bills.
• Helping with everyday tasks such as meal preparation, writing a shopping list, going shopping or maintaining their housing tenancy.
• Helping them to access community facilities and be included in community groups.
• Understanding their communication needs and adapting your communication to each individual, e.g. sounds, tones, body language.
• Working with other professionals, such as doctors and therapists, to ensure consistency of support.
• Analyzing an individual's needs and drawing up a focused support plan.
• Becoming both a role model and companion to the individual and uncovering shared interests, such as hobbies and outings
Job Titles Held: