Educational Grants Development Associate (1/2017 – present)
● Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop grant proposals regarding ACC Annual Meeting; submit over 130 proposals for related educational grants to generate approximately $2.75M in top line revenue annually.
● Full accountability for grants development for 8 Live Courses, generating approximately $350K in top line revenue annually.
● Primary operational contact for educational grants related to Annual Meeting and Live Courses; liaison for grant submissions and financials between ACC and grants funders.
● Coordinate grant processes (evaluations, budget, finance, reports, etc.) to ensure compliance with guidelines.
● Assist with developing budgets for proposals in accordance with established financial guidance and processes.
● Monitor grant proposals for status changes; reconcile budget; and report learning outcomes.
● Research, compile, analyze, scrub data and present reports.
● Maintain internal grants tracking report and finance log.
● Maintain Salesforce for education grants group to accurately reflect pipeline and relationship to financial targets.
● Collect, maintain, and evaluate data usage reports for grant reconciliation, including pulling raw data into Excel files and scrubbing usage data for inclusion in grantor reports.
● Ensured revenues were captured and allocated in finance systems; resolved related issues.
Educational Product Associate (3/2018 – present)
● Provide day-to-day oversight and support for CardioSource Plus, an online educational product.
● Serve as point of contact for ACC member care department and potential and current subscribers.
● Resolve access issues to ensure availability of key educational resources for subscribers.
● Assist in generating sales to ensure financial targets are met.
● Compile, update, and manage files related to CardioSource Plus.
● Manage accounts receivable for all CardioSource Plus subscribers.
● Maintain CardioSource Plus databases including access code log and current subscribers list.
● Ensured all accounts payables were accurate, paid timely, and entered into financial database.
● Reconciled bank statements and invoices for 5 separate LLC accounts.
● Maintained unified corporate filing system.
● Tracked and reported status of production manager sales efforts.
● Produced and distributed standard and ad hoc reports to management.
● Tracked and reconciled expense reports for 35+ employees.
● Coordinated all aspects of sales with production and site managers; end-to-end tracking and processing to include data entry, work scheduling, client communication.
Executive Assistant 02/2013 - 01/2016
● Managed daily bookkeeping activities, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and account reconciliations.
● Tracked expenditures and prepared related reports.
● Examined bank and credit card statements to ensure accuracy; organized and maintained financial records.
● Created and maintained project filing system.
● For renovation projects, tracked and monitored deadlines; interfaced with contractors, subcontractors, maintenance staff to ensure timely project completion; obtained and renewed occupancy permits.
● Handled leasing activities, including coordinating with prospective tenants; showing rental units; screening and qualifying tenants; obtaining confidential credit rating; approving routine leasing and parking agreements.
● Conducted property management activities such as liaising between tenants and maintenance group; maintaining database to track and respond to tenant repair requests; scheduling quarterly maintenance reviews; paying utility bills for units; preparing late notices, eviction notices and lease renewals; coordinating all move in/out activities.
Loan Coordinator 08/2012 – 02/2013
● Updated database to reflect changes to client loan documents, and registered new loans with lender.
● Obtained and reviewed preliminary loan documents property titles; employment and income verification; and home appraisals.
● Audited closed files to verify completeness of government-required paperwork.
● Performed daily manager duties, including opening and closing of store, financial reconciliations, bank deposits, submission of accurate time and attendance documents, and developing employee work schedules.
● Obtained and maintained confidential employee records, including new hire paperwork; explained company policies to employees; enforced safety policies; oversaw training and development of team members.
● Led efforts on sales floor, toggling between doing, directing and providing feedback to achieve objectives; analyzed and resolved operational issues.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: