Dedicated Development Associate with 3 years of focused development work with single non-profit agency. Proven expert at designing and implementing tools and processes for successful fundraising, marketing and donor relations. Thorough event planner and communications professional with great success in assisting the development office to run smoothly and productively.
· Assisted in direct mail appeals, advertisements and newsletters targeted to donors and prospective donors. Prepared and executed donor correspondence through Constant Contact web service.
· Maintained social media presence through Hoot Suite and agency website through Word Press, offering simple electronic giving and communication options. Social Media platforms included Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
· Responsible for credit card and check processing from donors using DonorPerfect and Square Up.
· Made appearances at special events as representative of YWCA North Central Indiana to develop new relationships with possible donors and volunteers.
· Devised materials for fundraising programs, uploaded to social media and websites and mailed to former donors. Assisted in design and production of promotional materials including brochures, newsletters, and flyers.
· Maintained close communication with agency staff, board and supporters to confirm understanding of actual operations in performing development work.
· Assisted in planning and implantation of fundraising and public relations events that enlisted new donors, strengthened ties with current donors and built community relations.
· Responded with personalized contacts and thank you letters to donors, event attendees and social media followers.
· Coordinated vendors, timelines and budgets for events. Executed invitation mailing and lead committee meetings prior to the events.
· Designed and maintained spreadsheets documenting vendor, facility and guest information. Recommended money-saving strategies for events to bring costs within budget.
· Assisted in writing and implementation of volunteer program policies, procedures, and standards. Managed volunteer files to enable participation in volunteer programs.
· Followed up with staff and managers to assess volunteer needs and opportunities. Selected, trained and mentored over volunteers.
· Developed written procedure for donor database. Recorded all financial and in-kind donations. Continuously updated donor files to maintain accurate mailing lists and donor files.
· Met with clients, past and present, to hear their stories of survival to use at events or donor communications.
Employee of the Month - September 2017
Employee of the Year- 2017
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: