Organized with experience in restaurant environments. Effective creator of service structures with thoughtful organization. Efficient trainer in hosting and facilitator of rapid table turnover, boosting volume and increasing sales opportunities. Ready to grow and learn. Always ready to help when needed and constantly showing a positive attitude. Always focused, reliable, and bringing knowledge to the table. Dedicated to always trying and pushing to be the best she can be. Great customer/ phone service and organization skills.
* I volunteered at Woodland Development Center, working with special needs children. I volunteered for two summers and parts of the school year. I also joined the special olympics and did bowling and bocce ball with the children.
* I volunteered in classrooms at elementary schools and helped out.
* I spent some time on the local SPEAK ( Substance Prevention through Early Action and Knowledge) coalition.
* I have volunteered at Community Mental Health with a christmas dinner, for families to meet santa.
* I have volunteered through Port Huron Northern Volleyball to help teach younger girls.
I love helping and giving back to those in need. I am a kind hearted person and always ready to learn and become greater.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: