Skilled, dependable and friendly team member focused on going beyond basics to support the team and serve customers. Hardworking with ability to develop good customer relations, leading to customer loyalty and retention. Works well independently to handle assignments, and solving routine problems without oversight. Energetic, professional, quick learner and multitasker, skilled in conflict resolutions, computers, handheld devices, POS systems, and cash handling. Trained in CPR, motivated to continue to learn and grow as a dental assistant professional.
- GPA 3.94
- Awarded LaDonna Bass memorial scholarship.
- Graduated top 10% in my class.
- Graduated with distinction, National Society of High School Scholars.
- Graduated with honors, National Honors Society.
- Member of yearbook and Student Council.
- Student Scholar Athlete, All District Academic all four years of high school in track, band, cross country, basketball, and softball.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: