Consultant cardiology and interventional cardiology since september 2003
Established door to balloon time in cath lab which succeed in achieving the goal.
Manager of ACC registry in our cath lab which has an impact in improving quality in the cath lab.
Arab board of internal medicine 1998
Certificate in cardiology from university of western ontario, Canada 2001
Certificate in interventional cardiology from university of western Ontario, Canada 2002.
1. LIMA graft, is it the solution to patient agony? EoroPCR 2008
2. Influence of coronary artery lesion on FFR across intermediate coronary lesions.
3. Fatal infective endocarditis. GulfPCR 2012.
4. Iatrogenic left main dissection. EuroPCR 2013.
I have 3 oral presentation in the coming euroPCR
1. Infective endocarditis can be lethal.
2. Is iFR the solution for patients with poor response to adenosine?
3. Salvage TAVI for decompensated heart failure due to critical aortic stenosis.
National presentation in the last 3 years
1.Primary PCI: KAMC experience. Qassim, March 2014.
2.Primary PCI in Saudi Arabia. Saudi heart, 2014.
3.Aortic stenosis: surgery vs TAVI. Saudi heart 2013.
4.Improvement in door to balloon time at KACC: are we achieving the goal? Saudi heart. 2012.
1.Influence of coronary artery lesion on FFR across intermediate coronary lesions. EuroIntervention journal
2.Improvement in door to balloon time at KACC: are we achieving the goal? Saudi heart journal.
3. Stent boost vs IVUS to determine stent expansion. Saudi heart Journal
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: