· Highly motivated recent graduate looking to develop my practical skills in Business Analytics
· Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and provide effective communication.
· Contribute to the growth and progress of your organization, by working for and making your organization a better one
· To become open-mindedness and a problem-solver in your organization
· Sales & Marketing Strategies
· Ability to motivate self, public speaking abilities, and self management
· Academic writing & Presentation Skills
· Critical thinking & Analytical Skills
· Skilled in collecting data, entering data in an excel sheet, analyze the data, and interpret the results using Minitab and SPSS Software's
· Skilled in descriptive statistics using Minitab and SPSS, graphical representation using Minitab and SPSS Soft Ware's
· The Learning 2 Lead Student Leadership Certification Program at Northwest Vista College.
· Completion of the online-based training course “Protecting Human Research Participants” from the National Institute of Health (NIH) Office of Extramural Research. Certification Number: 1298070
· Nursing Assistance Certification-Texas Nurse Aide Registry, Certification Number:NA0008212251
· Basic Life Support (CPR & Basic Life: Wound Care, Vita Signs)
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Teaching Interest- Peer Review Editor- In charge of peer editing and offered constructive criticism, in order to improve the presentation. Question of the Day and Chapter discussion Leader. Led discussion activity and created questions of the day. Research Interest
· Organization & Time Management Skills
· Examine substance abuse treatment in Criminal Justices Setting,
· Research current drugs laws, trends and arrest rates states by states.
· Drug laws and sentencing, prisons and treatment resources.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: