1. Clean and maintain animal cages and facility.
2. Feed and water the animals.
3. Assist with unloading traps brought in by citizens.
4. Process reclaimed animals.
5. Responsible for the accepting payments, and providing receipts for monetary transactions.
6. Show the facility to persons attempting to locate their misplaced animals.
7. Work closely with Animal Control Officers regarding quarantined animals.
8. Manage food supplies for animals and cleaning supplies for the facility.
9. Euthanize animals.
10. Data entry of incoming and outgoing animals.
11. Tag cages with the proper animal information.
12. Transport euthanized animals to the freezers to await disposal pickup.
13. Responsible for time management of an animal's length of stay at the4 facility.
14. Maintain and clean the grounds.
15. Assist impound manager as needed.
16. Perform other duties as assigned.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume: