International Marketing Specialist – Virginia heritage foods / USA Jan – April 2019
• Worked on the expansion of client business by developing a market expansion plan after analyzing the International market .
• Conducted qualitative research with International consumers for identifying the potential market for Virginia Heritage Foods.
• Market Analysis was conducted using PRODEMSTRA Model and Porters Five force analysis.
• Identified top 3 countries and strategic alliance for VHF to enter the International market.
Brand Strategist – VCU Office of Provost / USA Jan – April 2019
• Worked with the VCU Office of Provost for developing the program R.E.A.L ( Relevant Experiential Applied Learning).
• Conducted Brand Audit and market research for the program and provided insights to client.
• Conducted competitive analysis for REAL and implemented unique approaches for developing the image of organizational services.
• Conducted observational research and interviews and provided long term terms according to the objective of the organization.
Digital Marketing - Amazon E-Book (Source of Hindu Mythology) / USA August – Dec 2018
• Worked on developing Google AdWords by analyzing the campaign requirements and set up landing pages.
• The goal was to increase traffic to clients website and analyze the effectiveness of the campaign.
• Created campaign strategy, identified the right targeting methods and engaged the target audience with innovative, attractive and creative advertising.
• Developed customized dashboards for the campaigns to analyzed the key performance indicators.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: