Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Hardworking Patient Care Assistant dedicated to high-quality patient care and efficient operations support. Good communicator and team player with organized, detail-oriented mindset. Highly accurate and able to learn new tasks quickly.
Basic Life Support Certification
Urinary Catheterization Certification
- Clean and organize work, patient, and family areas.
- Engage patients with conversation and support daily needs.
- Position residents for comfort and to prevent skin pressure problems.
- Help with transferring residents in and out of wheelchairs and adaptive equipment.
- Ensure facility is stocked with necessary supplies, equipment, and instruments.
- Completed and submitted patient documentation in accordance with guidelines.
- Prepared patient rooms prior to arrivals.
- Kept patient and work areas neat and well-stocked.
- Assisted with adequate nutrition and fluid intake.
- Provided transportation assistance and companionship to clients.
- Collected information from patients for histories, including vitals.
- Documented all data in computer system and on paper files.
- Adhered to all hospital guidelines and government regulations.
- Participated in all patient care and quality assurance initiatives.
- Efficiently used supplies to maintain cost control guidelines.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Patient Care Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Patient Care Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.