Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly enthusiastic Customer Relations Officer with over 10 years of client interface experience. In-depth knowledge of sales account management and support. Skilled in high-end merchandise environments.
- Manage quality communication customer support and product representation for each client.
- Attend local regional and national trade shows for product development training as defined by territory needs.
- Successfully interact with customers and retail buyers to expedite orders.
- Guarantee positive customer experiences and resolve all customer complaints.
- Accurately log all daily shipping and receiving orders.
- Adhered to new processes and systems for increasing customer service satisfaction.
- Earned quarterly Top Seller award for five times in 2010 and 2011.
- Utilized consultative value-focused customer service approach.
- Resolved product issues and shared benefits of new offerings.
- Interacted with customers and retail buyers to follow-up on shipping statuses and expedited orders.
- Prevented store revenue losses using awareness attention to detail and integrity.
- Answered questions regarding deliveries and returns.
- Looked up account information and transferred to correct departments.
- Processed returns requests and issued refunds.
- Filed restock information for completed returns.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Customer Relations Officer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Customer Relations Officer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.