Millwright Apprentice Resume Objective
A millwright apprentice learns how to install, dismantle and move machinery or heavy equipment as shown in a layout plan, blueprint or other drawing. A millwright builds and maintains machinery. If you are considering becoming a millwright apprentice, it is important for you to have a clear and confident resume objective so that you can set yourself apart from your peers.
What The Millwright Apprentice Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
You want your resume objective to tell prospective employers that you are qualified and ambitious enough for the position. You should include pertinent skills, abilities, knowledge and experience in your resume objective. You should also include the name of the company that you are apply at to show the prospective employer that you are genuinely interested in working for them. Since this is an apprentice position, you will most likely learn on the job, but if you already have some knowledge it’s good to include. Some related skills and knowledge that you can include in your resume objective are knowledge of mechanics, communication skills, knowledge of engineering and technology, ability to build and construct machinery, installation skills, knowledge of equipment maintenance, ability to monitor operations of machines, critical thinking, repairing skills, ability to troubleshoot, manual dexterity, coordination, problem sensitivity and related job experience.
Sample Millwright Apprentice Resume Objectives
Since there is a lot of information you could include, you should also know that you want to keep the resume objective short and simple. In order to help get you started, here are some examples:
1. Eager, hardworking individual searching for millwright apprentice position with Company 123 that will benefit from knowledge of technology, machinery and engineering.
2. Recent graduate with millwright certificate looking for millwright apprentice position with Company 123 that will give hands on experience to supplement knowledge gained through coursework.
3. Obtain a millwright apprentice position with Company 123 using communication, construction and installation skills along with 1 year certificate.
4. Desire to continue learning about machinery, technology and the construction of the two by gaining millwright apprentice position with Company 123.
5. Dexterous, intuitive individual wishing to continue education of millwright trade by becoming millwright apprentice with Company 123 using troubleshooting and operating skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.