Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experience talented and knowledgeable maintenance technician with over 15 years of accumulated experience in every phase of building maintenance. Responds to residents’ requests in a professional manner performs administrative reports accurately and is available to be on-call when required.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Physical strength and stamina
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Working knowledge of carpentry
- Understands importance of preventative maintenance
- Maintains confidentiality of residents
- Responded quickly and in a professional manner to residents’ requests for service.
- Was responsible for maintenance and inspection of boiler room.
- Performed routine inspections of basement roof and building exterior and performed maintenance before small problems became costly ones.
- Maintained and inspected sprinklers alarms and carbon monoxide and smoke detectors.
- Installed serviced replaced and repaired vinyl and ceramic floor covering caulking window screens and blinds and light fixtures to present property in the best possible light.
- Recognized when repair was more cost-effective than replacement.
- When apartments were vacated replaced caulking countertops cabinets and appliances as necessary.
- Ensured that toilets sinks and disposals were working properly before new tenants moved in.
- Performed basic rodent and pest control and made recommendations when professionals should be called in.
- Cleared drains and sewer lines.
- Removed bulk trash left behind when tenants vacated apartments sometimes including appliances that needed to be replaced.
2001 Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Building Maintenance Technician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Building Maintenance Technician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.