Housekeeping Aide Resume Objectives
Housekeeping Aides are responsible for the cleaning and day-to-day maintenance of private residences and public buildings in the hospitality industry, such as hotels and hospitals. Clear and concise resume objectives are necessary to highlight your skills and abilities that will allow you to become an asset for your potential employer.
What the Housekeeping Aide Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Housekeeping Aide is usually left on his or her own or with a small group of coworkers to perform light cleaning duties, which may include dusting, vacuuming, trash removal, making beds, changing linens, and so forth. Your resume objectives should highlight your ability to work independently, as well as your organizational skills, cleaning skills, training, and any relevant experience. Time management and customer service are also good skills to mention.
Sample Housekeeping Aide Resume Objectives
Although the basic duties of a Housekeeping Aide are similar no matter the place of employment, it is useful to mention any of your skills or experience relevant to the position and the company. Mentioning the name of the company in your objective is also an easy way to demonstrate your desire for employment. Here are some resume objective examples you can work with:
1. High school graduate seeking a position as Housekeeping Aide with ABC company to build work experience, refine organizational skills, and contribute positively to the company.
2. Motivated and organized individual with 2+ years of experience in hotel maid service looking for a position as Housekeeping Aide with ABC company.
3. Searching for a position as a Housekeeping Aide with ABC company to use organizational and maintenance skills and build exceptional work experience.
4. Proactive individual with 3+ years of experience in professional housekeeping and excellent communication skills seeking a Housekeeping Aide position with ABC company.
5. Dedicated and self-managed individual with 4+ years of experience in customer service and excellent time management looking to refine organizational skills and communication skills as a Housekeeping Aide with ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.