The role of an Epic consultant is to advise organizations on how to best implement and manage Epic medical record software. Those who would fill this position should first become Epic certified and gain relevant work experience. Even though this position is in high demand, securing a job as an Epic consultant can prove to be challenging. Health care organizations tend to be demanding when it comes to the quality of the applicant, choosing to leave the position open until the perfect candidate is found rather than simply picking from the group of applicants who apply. Therefore, a good resume objective section is one that can assist in giving you a competitive edge.
What The Epic Consultant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
In order to come to the conclusion that you are the best possible fit for the job, employers may need to know that you are a passionate, analytical-minded professional who is well-versed on Epic and has the experience necessary to make this EMR system work most efficiently within the organization. Hiring decision makers may require Epic consultant candidates to have great time management skills and enough dedication and flexibility to put in long working hours as needed. As well, it might be a good idea for you to present yourself as an expert who has top-notch problem solving skills, and who is a real team player. For that extra edge, you may want to make sure you mention the organization’s name in your objectives statement.
Sample Epic Consultant Resume Objectives
1. Epic certified consultant seeks demanding role at ABC Hospital where acquired insights regarding the Epic EMR system can be utilized to the fullest.
2. Dedicated Epic consultant looking to assist in the implementation of EMR systems at ABC Hospital in order to help boost return on investment and optimize systems management procedures.
3. Looking to secure a position as an Epic specialist in order to advance career goals by achieving the efficient configuration and implementation of this EMR system at ABC Hospital.
4. To achieve a challenging positon as an Epic consultant at ABC Hospital where in-depth software knowledge, technological expertise, and health care industry insight can be deployed to the success of the organization.
5. Seeking an Epic consulting position at ABC Hospital for the sake of boosting the efficiency of EMR systems management.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Epic Go-Live Consultant @ Divergent
Seasoned Business Analyst offering numerous years of servicenow industry success. Expert on business and systems requirements, user acceptance testing and end-user training. Accomplished at leveraging...
5 yrs 1 mo
EPIC Go-live Consultant @ Trinity Health
First-rate Epic Implementation support with multiple years of experience offering outstanding support to users of various levels. Exceptional skills and knowledge in customer support and subject matte...
2 yrs 1 mo
Epic Cadence ATE Support Consultant @ Covenant Hospital Levelland
With over 4+ years’ experience, have worked on different modules. Having participated on several healthcare operations as an analyst, implementing solutions that would effectively help the organizat...
1 yrs 1 mo
Epic Ambulatory Go Live Consultant @ Peidmont Hospitals
Credentialed, Electronic Medical Record Trainer with educational background adept at learning processes associated with assessing emergencies and delivering exceptional problem-solving and decision-ma...
7 yrs 8 mo
Epic Consultant @ Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health
Entrepreneurial minded, passionate for tech, driven by intellectual curiosity pursuing a career in IT Project Management. Experience in relations development and staff management procedures positively...
1 yrs 10 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.